No Products in the Cart
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THESE RULES CREATE A CONTRACT BETWEEN ENTRANTS AND STICKIETECH, AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINSTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, TIKTOK, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT, OR SONY.
“StickieTech” is a trademark of Little Cuddles LLC, a New York limited liability company (hereinafter referred to as “StickieTech” and the “Sponsor”).
1. Promotion Period. The StickieTech Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is subject to the terms and conditions in these Rules. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period (defined below). Any entries received after the Promotion Period will not be considered. The Sponsor's website is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility. Sweepstakes is only open to natural persons who are:
Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Employees of StickieTech, all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, and its and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, partners, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, as well as members of the immediate family of any such employees (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), are not eligible to participate or win. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, step-siblings, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. How to Enter. You can enter the Sweepstakes in 2 ways:
Entry Method Number 1: make a purchase directly through StickieTech’s website and submit the entry form following your purchase (StickieTech’s products sold on other sites, such as on Amazon and Etsy too, are not eligible for this entry method)
Entry Method Number 2: no purchase necessary, by mail-in submission. Mail your entry during the Promotion Period as follows:
StickieTech Sweepstakes Free Entry
15642 Sand Canyon Ave
Irvine, CA 92619
Limit 1 entry per stamped envelope. Mail-in entries must be received by April 3rd, 2022.
5. Maximum Entries and Restrictions. There is a maximum of 1 entry per household, per day, during the Promotion Period, regardless of the method of entry. Entering more often during the Promotion Period is prohibited and will not increase your chances of winning.
Entrant will receive 1 entry for completing the StickieTech shopping activity (Entry Method Number 1). Mail-in entrants will receive 1 entry for their mail-in entry. Entrants may only enter once per household, per day. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum permitted entries (for example, by using multiple email addresses, registrations, identities, and/or any other methods) will void all of that entrant's entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Using automated software, computer programs, “bots”, etc. to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and anyone who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified.
Valid entries must contain all information required by these Rules. Incomplete, illegible and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. In case of a dispute, only the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses.
Sweepstakes winner will be selected from online and mail-in entries only. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, entrants unconditionally acknowledge compliance with and acceptance of these Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the entrant.
6. How and when Winner will be Determined. One winner will be randomly selected by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received by the end of the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries. Winner agrees to be bound by these Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor intends to enter all entries in a spreadsheet database, and use a random method to select the winning entry. However, Sponsor is not bound by any means or method to collect, enter or randomly select the winner; and Sponsor may use any other means or method, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Prize. The Sweepstakes prize will be delivered within 30 days to winner’s mailing address, unless Sponsor agrees to use another delivery method. Sponsor will bear ground shipping expenses; all other expenses are the sole responsibility of winner.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted.
Each entry will have an equal chance of winning. Winner agrees to accept the prize “as is”, and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including, without limitation, to the prize’s quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by any supplier that are sent along with the prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. If prize notification or Sweepstakes-related communication is lost, rejected, faulty, or returned as undeliverable, or if a winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Sponsor (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) or is disqualified, then Sponsor reserves the right to randomly choose an alternate potential winner, in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
8. Claiming Prize. Winner will be notified by telephone, mail, and/or email within 5 business days after the Sweepstakes drawing and will be given 3 business days to confirm receipt of notification. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. If a winner cannot be contacted from the information provided, the Sponsor reserves the right to select another potential winner at its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities are not liable if email is not responded to within the time allowed. or if the prize notification letter is lost in the mail or returned as undeliverable when delivery is attempted by regular mail. If for any reason more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the prize in excess of the number of prizes set forth in these Rules, the winners (or remaining winners, as the case may be) of the advertised prize may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
9. Release Form. Winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) (the "Affidavit") within 7 days of notification, and in any event before receiving the prize. Failure to return the executed Affidavit within that time may result in forfeiture of prize and random selection of alternate potential winner from remaining eligible entries. Winner will be subject to a verification process, to include providing a completed W-9 including the winner's name, date of birth, address, home phone number, work/cell phone number, email address, and social security number or taxpayer identification number.
10. Delivery Disclaimer. The Sweepstakes Entities disclaim all liability for the inability of an entrant to complete an online entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond their control, or otherwise. The Sweepstakes Entities disclaim all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for typographical errors, human, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: any form of active or passive filtering, insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet, or on any website, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced entries or facsimiles will be accepted. Entries void if incomplete, defective, altered, forged, illegible, or received outside authorized channels. Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries, or any portion thereof) who tampers with the entry process.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will determine winners in an equitable manner as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
11. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. Where allowed by law, by entering the Sweepstakes all winner(s) grant the Sponsor exclusive permission to use their names, city and state of residence, biographical information, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, likenesses, and/or statements in connection with promotion of this and other sweepstakes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented, worldwide, without territorial or time limitations and waive any claims to compensation, notice, royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Sweepstakes, where allowed by law, entrants agree that the Sponsor may use such information obtained from entrants in this Sweepstakes for marketing purposes, and may include the names of winner in a publicly-available winners list.
12. Taxes. The prize valuation is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in these Rules. Winner must provide the Sponsor with a completed IRS Form W-9 with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded.
13. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes. Sponsor's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate (in its sole discretion). All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately alter, circumvent, disrupt, damage any website, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Indemnification/Hold Harmless/Release. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to hold harmless, defend and indemnify the Sweepstakes Entities, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages or causes of action, losses, costs or expenses with respect to or in any way arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes, entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, or the use of the entrant’s entry and the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation liability for any travel related to the Sweepstakes, death, personal injury, loss, and/or disability; (b) except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. Miscellaneous. Winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Sponsor’s Affidavit to claim the prize. The Sponsor may substitute prizes, as well as extend, modify, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify entrants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Sweepstakes prize. All entries and information become property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
16. Winner List. For a winner list, where required by law, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than ninety (90) days after the end date of the Promotion Period to:
StickieTech Sweepstakes Winner List Request
15642 Sand Canyon Ave
Irvine, CA 92619
17. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in (or closest to) Orange County, California.
18. Sponsor. StickieTech is the sole sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at any time. StickieTech’s address is: 15642 Sand Canyon Ave P.O. 50636 Irvine, CA 92619